Today is the last day of 2011..
It also means, my final exam start....1st subject => Fundamentals of accounting
Em, quite ok la....I teach kar yan also....we have study for 2 days...Act I hope you can do it la...
After I come out of the hall, I quite happy...cause I know how to do all....ya, is all =)
But, I still scare bout the result...hope wont let me disappointed..
After exam,we go have our dinner,although is very early, but everyone is hungry....
Aiks...I dunno why, everytime wanna discuss somethings sure will cancle or no ones wanna say anythings...
Lastly,cancle.....
8pm,I join her & her friends to eat dinner...I just acc,cause boring...I felt that sometimes I will smiling there...
We go and have a walk till raining, than go friends house to play cards...Is really boring year end..
Kampar, except west lake, no where no countdown...
So, he bring us to watch football...
If not of the football, we early go down to genting to countdown...
1st time countdown at mamak =( also nt countdown,just sit there ...aiks
I quite sad on that time....cause My mind keep refresh to last year...
I miss the time you fetch me go lake garden to countdown...and that day is the 1st time we hugs ..
When we decide to go back....they suddenly say wanna go down KL...cause too boring...
Lastly we go genting,wish to see sunset...but, the 雾 is too much....cant see anythings...and the wind is blow...I cant stand for few minutes...
We come down KL eat breakfast than come back kampar at the afternoon.
Whole nights didnt sleep, just chating with you all,I found that FRIENDS is a 恐怖 de things =(
Act, I keep thinking how to tell you this,I know the result from you....but...sorry
IMY
No comments:
Post a Comment