Natural ^.^

❤

If one day you want to cry, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you laugh, but I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you stop, but I can run with you

If one day you are bored, just call me. I can't promise I will entertain you, but I can tell you I am bored too

But if one day you tell me you are in love with me, I promise I will tell you I am love with you too

Jia's Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

4th day =(

This few day, I wont feel any sleep when already very late...
but,just after I spread it out,i started to feel tired...
I really dunno what happening to ME !!!\
Why everyone love to lie me???
Am I easy to lie?? or you all love to lie me ???
I'm sad when listening you say those words to me...
It's really hurt....do you know??
Its second times.......my heart is become thinner and thinner....
Its hard to let me to trust in others....
I hate lie~ing.....
I really tired...i think you too....
I wish we can solve this problem as soon as possible...
I didnt go to KL is I really "broke"...I spent a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment

我想和你一起聊心事

我想和你一起聊心事

Jie & me

Jie & me
hui ni & me

Jia =(

Jia =(
Is crying =.=