Natural ^.^

❤

If one day you want to cry, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you laugh, but I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you stop, but I can run with you

If one day you are bored, just call me. I can't promise I will entertain you, but I can tell you I am bored too

But if one day you tell me you are in love with me, I promise I will tell you I am love with you too

Jia's Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Relax ~

After few week midterm exam,
and our college hotel management advance diploma having a "Go green to-get-her" activities.
We went to play the game organize by them.
Is fun and fantastic.... especially when he pull me along the fall...& i get full marks for that game =)
Watch some dancing and singing...
Finally I finish the game and I get 79 marks...I get many present...(my bro give me his)
When we went back to study room is starting to study for later 5marks test...
They decide to go and play again,but i didnt...
I quarrel with her again and again...hahax...
I dunno why,maybe I really dislike your attitude?? i duno
Now,just you know what i'm think bout her..
and i know what you thinking bout CRAB !!!
But i hope we can delete this and be neutral again =)
I love this <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

我想和你一起聊心事

我想和你一起聊心事

Jie & me

Jie & me
hui ni & me

Jia =(

Jia =(
Is crying =.=