Natural ^.^

❤

If one day you want to cry, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you laugh, but I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you stop, but I can run with you

If one day you are bored, just call me. I can't promise I will entertain you, but I can tell you I am bored too

But if one day you tell me you are in love with me, I promise I will tell you I am love with you too

Jia's Total Pageviews

Friday, February 5, 2010

Stupid " pretty girl "

很喜欢没收是吗?拿去吧!!!
笨蛋!!!

今天休息节后,那会错的physics peka回来给他们改...
把对的答案抄在黑板,可能他们看不懂...我就解释给他们听...
“美丽”进来说几句话就把它没收了...
人家也是要赶给老师的吗...你以为只有你给功课罢了咩...
这个老师不给那个老师不给,那班长要怎样手书拿给老师啊?!?
莫收取就算了,还要装酷...叫都不应...厉害了啦...
第一次看当~~当到这样...[失败]...还是cha比较好...yy 都是酱说的...


有时我再怀疑自己的能力?
是不是我的办事能力不好?
不然为什么每次一定又不好的事情会发生...
一次一次的被老师吗?一次一次的被同学说?
我也不知道为什么我会要当班长...
可能是习惯了吧!
[我一定会证明给你看我是可以的...不是你讲的没责任感]
"美丽"的...你看着来吧!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

我想和你一起聊心事

我想和你一起聊心事

Jie & me

Jie & me
hui ni & me

Jia =(

Jia =(
Is crying =.=