Natural ^.^

❤

If one day you want to cry, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you laugh, but I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you stop, but I can run with you

If one day you are bored, just call me. I can't promise I will entertain you, but I can tell you I am bored too

But if one day you tell me you are in love with me, I promise I will tell you I am love with you too

Jia's Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 6, 2010

~ 060210 ~

Today is damn boring ..

今年的merentas desa我觉得跟往年不一样。。
因为一早就听到伟龙撞车?
因为我一直跑没停?还是因为没有朋友陪?

嗨,今天跟敏一整天。。跟她说了很多耶。。
以前一直都很怕她。。可能她很酷,而且我们俩都不是很爱说话。。
可是只从那天起,我们俩就变得更好了。。
是不是要谢谢君啊?还是康?哈哈

不是每个人都可以把心事告诉别人。。也不是说就说。。
我那天会选择告诉sisi可能我相信她。。而且我真得很欣赏她。。
她很厉害。。虽然人小小但有个很聪明的头脑。。真得很了不起。。
哈哈。。敏也同意。。
我终决觉得我好像失去了什么似的。。哈哈。。
可是我很开心我终于可以有和她讲话起来,就像以前。。
要拒续下去。。哈哈!

jiajia ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

我想和你一起聊心事

我想和你一起聊心事

Jie & me

Jie & me
hui ni & me

Jia =(

Jia =(
Is crying =.=