Every event is end,
English New Year, Chinese New Year, Chinese valentine....
Now, is study time again...
I dunno while I'm seeing my result for sem 2, I'm happy or sad
I promise myself to get 4.0 in my life...[hope my dream come true]
At first when I see my timetable,I'm very happy that friday has no class,
But now, I feel BORING to stay at kampar....really nothing to do...
help me pls @.@
sem 3 is a short sem that make me crazy...
almost everyday also see the same teacher
the lecturer teach like a rocket ...
how my ear gonna send to my brain la >.<
Stress ~
That day she told me, she have to resit 4 subject
I feel sad, I don't how to help you, just can teach you what I know,
I don't want you to withdrawn...
Study hard my dear ~
you can do it ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment