I dream of you last night...
We go for a concert,there are many police and people....we squeeze in the crowded....Suddenly you hold my hand and told me that you will be going to Singapore later...you date me out...We go one shopping mall's restaurant, we have some chatting and have our meal....After a while....we keep meet the people we know,and they join us....
To be continue.....[I have wake up]
Today I went grandma to clean her whole house...Suddenly I oni knew that the house is not small...cause I clean till very tired and painful....but I happy while I'm clean.....4 old people make me laugh non-stop....my grandma & grandpa keep "scolding: each other....my ah chor is keep saying "pai miah"...ya I know you will feel pai miah now...cause no one wanna take care you....just few of us....I swear I sometime also cant tahan...your body is getting weaker and weaker....but I still take care you...Last few day I vomit when see her wound ... I have the responsible to take care you...so I wont say anything...=)
Just hope you all can live happily ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment