Today early in the morning,my housemate say her racket is damage...
Than she help me to check mine, mana tau....damage too =[
I was very sad...
the story is like that ....
=> yesterday is my housemate birthday,they help her to celebrate....than are playing with the cream,the boy scare until go and hide in the store room [my racket is inside] when he open the door,everyone is rush in,than he accidentally damage 4 racket... this morning we only know =[
Today very moody when attending the lecturer class....the class is boring too...
I'm very happy when dismiss,cause i can stay alone at hostel....suddenly my monitor call me,he say now having account replacement, ask us to attend...ok,fine....i msg all my classmate that i have their ....at the end,just 5 of us attend the class...and the class start at 2.30pm...we 3.30pm only reach....4.00pm dismiss....aiks...the important things is.....the monitor absent too !!!!
At night,i tot can do finish the assignment....receive one msg....say that having volleyball training at 8pm...Its really tired & suffer....魔鬼的训练....my leg cramps until my tears drop....aiks....but i enjoy it....After the training,we settle down and have a some chat,they suddenly say me very 串,i really dunno what happen,they say they want to find me very long....ya,i know you all got training,but always rain,if not i have meeting....so sudden,how can I attend ....I dunno...做人真辛 =[
No comments:
Post a Comment