Natural ^.^

❤

If one day you want to cry, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you laugh, but I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you stop, but I can run with you

If one day you are bored, just call me. I can't promise I will entertain you, but I can tell you I am bored too

But if one day you tell me you are in love with me, I promise I will tell you I am love with you too

Jia's Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Moody day

Just finish my holiday at cambodia with jiejie & mom ...
Is such a nice trip...
Suddenly feel i had 认识many frenz...NS frenz...jiejie frenz...
Feel different when with different...
Just nw,when he scolding me...suddenly come out in my mind is leave here n go study...
but i duno want to study wat..
If i study form 6,i must stay here...or else i cant make it...
If i go college n take course,以这个笨笨的人 sure get many problems n trouble...
Haiz...
Suddenly feel,落后的国家的生活比较好过...什么都不用烦...
在笨都没有人会看不起你,一样可以快快乐乐的生活..
Wat should i do nw???
But i will try to go college life soon ba...
wish me goodluck ??
Miss u =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

我想和你一起聊心事

我想和你一起聊心事

Jie & me

Jie & me
hui ni & me

Jia =(

Jia =(
Is crying =.=