Natural ^.^

❤

If one day you want to cry, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you laugh, but I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you stop, but I can run with you

If one day you are bored, just call me. I can't promise I will entertain you, but I can tell you I am bored too

But if one day you tell me you are in love with me, I promise I will tell you I am love with you too

Jia's Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm graduate ^.^

Hi everyone,i'm bek...

Here are some short story in my NS life..

1st day in the camp,i missed my lunch there...cause of ipoh people nt yt come...so this 2 days we have no activiti...we just eat,chat,sleep...
The 3rd day in the camp,after the ipoh's people come...we were divided in 4 groups & 6 dorms...so we  have to sleep according to groups & dorm tat teacher are arranged...In the time we changing dorm,gt 1 indiab girl stoled my shoes!!!! I find whole dorm,& also report to teacher...The next day morning,the indian girl 既然 is my group member,& she standing in front of me when we baris...so we quarrel with her,& take back my shoes...cause of this case,many chinese& malay hate her..haha
The begining of one-half months,we having class everday..[bored].Every wed & thurs nite, we having class kerohanian...starting still gt listen wat teacher say,after cny jiu chating with friends d...haha...cause they repeating the same things...
I still remember everyone drink the water-cooler,everyone sick...& we had to be qurrantine!!! luckily i just quarrantine for 1 day [220111]...after i phone & wish meng's birthday,i jiu move to normal dorm d...Really hate tat time...
Hehe...It's time to back for cny ^.^Our comander let us back earlier..so i 290111 jiu come back d...
[skipped]
After 9 days, go back campsited...aiksss...hate!!!cause my friends nt yt all come back...For tat 3 days,erika,jo & me always 发呆...we having 1 more week class oni total finish...haizzz...boring...class kewarganegaraan >.<
One of the saturday nite..comander fetch us Rankholder go eat steamboat at shabu-shabu..He fetch us go Lumut,the jeti there gaigai...we enjoyed tat day...having fun with him...[We heard teacher say,this is the 1st time comander do like this..hehe]
Once finish the class...we start to have lots of activiti...flying fox,navigation class,marching...Than, we have kayak & rakit...i joined 2 of it...hehe..i won the competition too ^.^
After that we continue our Volleyball Final...we won again ^.^
After that we having badminton,bola jaring & bola sepak...this time, we get 2nd place...but we happy also,cause comander belanja us eat KFC..hehe
Than,we having Merentas Desa for the continous day...i get no 19...hehe,really proud of myself...1st time i get prize for merentas desa...[& i can "chun" back the useless people...haha]
The last activities issss......shooting...wee..really happy can hold the M-16...is quite heavy...Shooting tat day i was sick & blur...so i just get very low marks..[27 nia] haiz..dissapointed...the highest marks is 99 marks,he break the record...After shooting,comander give permission for us to go to visit the 轮船..erm...is 海军的军船...Tat place is really big..is like a town...We went to visit the "Sri Indera Sakti"..tat is 货船.. Really nice ^.^
The same day,i teringat,i put my simcard,memory card & battery in my class shirt & i was sent to dobi,so i duno wat to do ,& straight go to JLB lapor to teacher..I go logistik lapor again to the dobi's people,they say the majoriti of finding back is less..haiz...really spoilt my mood..luckily, they found it,& return it back to me on the next day..
For the last few days, we keep having ceramah...& we have to prepare for the wirajaya & malam simpulan kasih...Every nite also 2 something sleep,the next days 6 something wake up...
Actually, before wirajaya,we got go n find TLP to cancel this program,we very tired...but lastly we carry on also...we have to 背1 heavy bag,& walk to the jungle [ladang kelapa sawit] act is behind our campsite..but they just wan we to use the compass & walk 1 big round >.<  The 1st things reach there is to build our tent..& we need to build toilet & pintu gerbang too..our teacher is lady,so we hard to get the big trunk or bamboo..we decorate our campsite until 5.30pm..everyone is tired..Fimally.it rains...omg..our tent masuk air!!!bags are wet...haiz...but we have yummy dinner...got fried rice,hotdog,lamb......yummy slurrrrp...we have big campfire..light by comander...they put 炮竹 inside...than we got lots of persembahan...After all,is time to go back our tent to have a rest..my leader is the 1st go n sleep...Before sleep,KJ got kumpul all ketua,so i go lo..代替 her..he call us count the number of our anak buah,.....when i go lapor say 1 at toilet..he scold me,cause no one is at the toilet ald..he call me count again...tat time i very angry,i shout & wake them all up & baris,i count 1 by 1...my leader oni tell me,the xxx go back dorm ald..MC...@$^$#$#...so i lapor again to the KJ..tat nite,most of the people was not sleeping,everyone was cooking instant noodles,& chating...I was really moody & sit beside my friends there..c.aisyah suddenly sit beside me n ask me ok bo...i accidentally 'rain'....haiz...long story...[skip] tat nite we didnt sleep in tent...we just sleep at 露天...damn cold tat nite..
Next day morning we jiu back camp d..i suddenly deman seiously..i eat medi & take a rest..the other are preparing for malam simpulan kasih tonite...i 3.00pm oni go help..blur blur..just help head help tail...cause i have finish my thing...tat nite i 3.30am oni sleep...cause we want to 收拾 & prepare for 2mr de majlis penutup...haiz...
Last days d...when comander give his speech,he suddenly cry...tat time everyone also start & ready to "rain" also...haha...jiajia too...we throw our baray, & hugs everyone...

I gain lost of experience there...of cause got tough,happy,sad,enjoed,frastruatate....but..i love the friends there..
Erika,joaan,joane,kia wei,mei yee,shirly,ah mun,yean hui....teah,allyn,bella,as,pyka.....miss you all ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

我想和你一起聊心事

我想和你一起聊心事

Jie & me

Jie & me
hui ni & me

Jia =(

Jia =(
Is crying =.=