Natural ^.^

❤

If one day you want to cry, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you laugh, but I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you stop, but I can run with you

If one day you are bored, just call me. I can't promise I will entertain you, but I can tell you I am bored too

But if one day you tell me you are in love with me, I promise I will tell you I am love with you too

Jia's Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

毕业了 =(

11年前,我幼稚园毕业...
5年前,我小学毕业...
今天,我中学毕业...
我...毕业了...
有点开心,也有点难过..
开心的是~我可以接另外一条跑道,矩续我的人生...
伤心的是~我要离开我多年的朋友们..真的有点不舍...
这一班,我永远都不会忘记...好的坏的...统统都有...
还有...我不要喝你讲话,不是因为你的那句话...是因为你不会做人...你们都一样!!!
我不会跟你拍照...对不起...我做不到!!!

今天正是累...节目已完毕...大家就忙着拍照...
在学校拍...去太平湖拍...到最后,大家已经累到没力讲话了...

下午4点...我还跟krs的去拍照...我好喜欢我们拍的照片哦...好美好美..
好久没这样拍照了...
真的有点不舍的krs这个大家庭...哪里有好多美好的回忆...
我会永远记得你们...

我毕业了 ^.^


My account teacher ( Ng Lea Ching )

My BM teacher ( Pn.yong)
 
2009 - MM + My form teacher (Ms.charidy) 
Love KRS this big family much [muacksss]

No comments:

Post a Comment

我想和你一起聊心事

我想和你一起聊心事

Jie & me

Jie & me
hui ni & me

Jia =(

Jia =(
Is crying =.=