Natural ^.^

❤

If one day you want to cry, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you laugh, but I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you stop, but I can run with you

If one day you are bored, just call me. I can't promise I will entertain you, but I can tell you I am bored too

But if one day you tell me you are in love with me, I promise I will tell you I am love with you too

Jia's Total Pageviews

Friday, September 17, 2010

只想对你说 #.#

只想对你说声: 谢谢你 ~
谢谢你原谅我..让我们还可以继续当朋友~
我知道我不会想..是个问题女孩..
以前为了他的事和你吵架..好回又吵..嗨..最后..我什么都没有..
结果,从你弟那知道你没气我时,我还是有点害怕找你的..但我还是有..
时间一天一天过..我们好像有变回以前咯 =)
那天那封信息真的让我开心~因为你好久没有寄类似的信息给我了~
那天真的很开心..
还有,我真的有一段时间没找他没信息他了..仿佛和他失去连络..他也是在我生日那天才找回我...也才有那么的一点连络...到现在..和他见面的次数只有2次吧~
就这样 ~~

[Hope everything will continue]

No comments:

Post a Comment

我想和你一起聊心事

我想和你一起聊心事

Jie & me

Jie & me
hui ni & me

Jia =(

Jia =(
Is crying =.=